- Run to very side of path.
- Run no more than 2 abreast unless overtaking.
- Check front and back for cyclist/runners and pedestrians before overtaking.
- Check front and back for cyclist/runners and pedestrians before crossing to other side of path or changing directions.
- Move to very side of path when a standing recovery is taking place.
- Before and after a Roma St Parklands session: PCRG members are encouraged to use the Kurilpa Bridge pedestrian crossing when crossing George St.
PCRG members are encouraged to call out the following:
- “Bike Up”: If a cyclist is approaching from front.
- “Bike Back”: If a cyclist is approaching from rear.
- “Walker Up/Runner Up” and raise arm: If a pedestrian/runner is approaching.
Let’s keep cyclist UPRIGHT and fellow path users safe!