About Pat Carroll Online
SPECIAL OFFER: Gold Coast Airport Marathon/Half Marathon/10k – Sign Up NOW and start training NOW (<24 weeks to go) and 20 week fee $250 will apply.
How does Pat Carroll Online Coaching differ to a generic program/ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Knowing that you’ll be accountable to me will provide you with extra incentive to stay true to your goal. Additionally, generic programs fail to individually suit an individuals “current” level of development and life style. It’s important to train “smart” and gradually build on where you’re “currently” placed as well as factor in time availabillity whilst targeting short term and long term goals.
“Having someone believe in you can help make the unbelievable happen”
Enlist me – Pat Carroll – to personally develop a training program to meet your fitness and running goals and also mentor you during your progression.
I will provide:
• A structured/realistic and challenging training program.
• Goal setting in training and competition.
• Do you have a time goal? (eg; a Sub 2hr Half Marathon). I’ll help you prepare to the best of your ability and as time draws closer advise a realistic time goal for your event.
• Motivation – knowing you need to report back to me will provide extra reason to follow the training set.
• Confidence – through knowing I’ve successfully coached hundreds of runners online. You can read about some of my great success stories here.
• The ability to contact me via email as often as you wish.
• An opportunity to contact me by phone once you receive your program and also during the week leading into the event you may be preparing for. I’m also contactable via phone throughout your campaign should this be a more time efficient form of contact.
• 100% guarantee “all” communication is with Pat Carroll.
• Basic dietary advice by Alicia Edge (qualified dietitian) including 20% discount off advertised fees.
• Basic “online” running technique evaluation by David Coombs (qualified physiothaerpist) including 20% discount off advertised fees.
I’ll develop a training program taking into consideration your current fitness level, the type of training you’ve recently involved and also what you wish to achieve. I’ll send the personalised program to you via email (excel spreadsheet).
All this after a comprehensive online analysis of your current fitness levels and specific training targets.
The majority of programs I set involve four training runs/week. This has proven to be a volume of training which leads to improvement whilst still allowing ample energy for family/work and other priorities.
If agreeable by you I’ll set sessions where you’ll be venturing out of your comfort zone. This is not essential though.
Most of the training I set will be time based (eg; 1min/4min uptempo efforts or 50min relaxed paced training runs) rather than set to distance.
There will however be a number of “GOAL SESSIONS”, eg: 500m/1k/2k efforts and 3k Time Trials etc.
These “GOAL SESSIONS” along with “possible” short term goals/events will ensure you stay accountable to me, given such sessions encourage you to report back to me.
By all means give me a call if you wish to discuss my online coaching service: 0403 176672
NB: Your first program will take up to one week to draft. Once you receive your program I guarantee that I’ll reply to emails within 24 hrs (except during public holidays). Emails marked URGENT will be addressed same day.
Signing up involves 2 separate steps.
1. Submit payment
2. Complete Sign Up form